Our theme for this edition is “Migraine Coping Toolkit: Tell us about your favorite tool(s) for coping with the challenges of living with migraine or another headache disorder.”
This edition has a lot to offer with various perspectives and ideas of how to cope with migraines and headaches. So sit back, relax, and pace yourselves as you read your way through the carnival!
- Your Chronic Pain Tool Box: Personalized Pain Management Founder of the Headache Disorders & Migraine Blog Carnival, Diana Lee of Somebody Heal Me, shares her Tool Box that includes movement, mindfulness, hobbies and more.
- Migraine survivalist kit and tactics Julie Schreiber of A Day In The Life With Migraines shares her 40 item list she has for her kit and ways she uses the items.
- My headache toolkit Colleen of Alive and Well, O.D.A.T. shares her experience with a spinal headache as well as 5 essential activities to keep her migraines at bay. A special welcome to Colleen as this is her first time posting in the Headache Disorders and Migraine Blog Carnival!
- My Migraine Toolkit Gretchen R. of There Be Migraines Here shares the 3 different areas of her toolkit: Physical, Mental and Digital.
- Coping with Migraines Begins with Migratude Teri Robert of Putting Our Heads Together shares a new concept on coping.
- Always be prepared! Tammy L. Rome of This Migraine Life is always prepared despite some denial and she lists her traveling toolkit must haves.
- Livin’ the Life …….. with migraine Candy Meacham of Art of Migraine writes about how she “prevent or reduce frequency and severity of headaches”, what she does when she isn’t feeling good and her next step.
- My Migraine Toolbox – March 2013 Blog Carnival Michelle Malley of Michelle’s Migraine Madness (and other stuff) shares her migraine first-aid kit and her support system. A special welcome to Michelle as this is her first time posting in the Headache Disorders and Migraine Blog Carnival!
- 5 Things to Help Cope With Headaches and Migraines Camper Jen of Pain Camp shares 5 tips for coping with headaches and migraines.
- My Migraine Coping Tool-kit(ty cats) Jamie Sohn at ncrainbowgrrl writes shares how her kitty cat helps her with her migraines.
- Migraine Equipment Kathy of TMJD and Me shares her toolkit list that includes distraction ideas.
- One Bite Migraine Puppet of Migraine Puppet shares how to approach a large problem and break it up into smaller pieces.
- Lightning and Migraine: More than just a Flash of Light James Cottrill of Headache and Migraine News discusses the correlation between lighting and migraine attacks.
Here are the important tidbits you need to know for the next exciting edition of Headache Disorders and Migraine Blog Carnival:
Theme: April 2013: Unexpexted blessings that have come out of our experiences living with migraine disease and other headache disorders.
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2013, by midnight (the end of the day)
Publication Date: Monday, April 8, 2013
Host: Somebody Heal Me, Diana Lee
Submit links to: email@example.com